Reading & Math, Inc.
Home of Reading Corps, Math Corps, Opportunity Corps, and Recovery Corps
Demonstrating the power of national service to solve complex problems.
Reading & Math, Inc.’s Core Purpose is: “To Transform Lives”
We do this through:
- Service Experience – providing growth, fulfillment and life changing experiences for service participants, nurturing a lifelong commitment to civic engagement
- Service Impact – implementing evidence-based programs to make a measureable impact on the growth and confidence of service recipients
- Service Capacity – fostering a dynamic and innovative work environment to scale what works, attracting and retaining talent to enhance and accelerate impact nationwide
- We are mission-driven and passionate about making a difference
- We care about and are committed to each other and the people we serve
- We are nimble – adapting and evolving to make a greater impact
- We can do more together than we can alone
- We cultivate an environment of diversity and inclusion